Skip to content

We take your investment into SDA property, under the nDIS, very seriously and ask that you do also

I just love this quote!

We thank you for your recent inquiry into SDA property under the NDIS.

We thrive on providing a highly personalised boutique service and have done so for 16 years now, our clients tell us we are one of the few who really know what they are talking about, are the most open and honest company they have spoken to. We deliberately are set up this way to ensure we save you time, help you make an informed investment decision so that you can make more money.

To date we have received close to 400 inquiries and thus shared in over 400 discussions and countless emails, we are now finding it a challenge to keep up with current and new inquiry. 85% of inquiry come from Tyre Kickers stealing quality time you deserve to have from us.

We only want to offer you our most professional and personal attention, and so we ask “if securing an Investment Grade quality SDA investment, purposely designed to attract and hold onto participants is a priority you want to solve”, that you respect our time and knowledge we will give you freely; that you demonstrate your interest and commitment to yourself by completing the short form below.

We appreciate that you took the time to reach out to us, and we value that your time is important to you. If investing in an Investment Grade SDA property is still a priority you want to solve, complete the short form below and we will give you and your investment objectives the attention you deserve.

This investment does not suit 80% of want to be investors, and is ideal for the other 20%. If you elect not to complete this form that is also OK, we prefer to work with those who are not committed to their own bullshit as Mark Bouris so aptly puts it.

If you are in this exclusive minority who are committed to taking deliberate control of their own financial destiny, take a couple of minutes and demonstrate your own commitment to doing so now.

We really cannot find you a block of land without finance approval. If you are not approved by a broker who knows SDA property we can refer you to a specialist who does.
If not, by when can you get it?
If open to matching the location to suit your budget and return on investment state this above.
Pick one or more than one
*This does not include the Overnight Carer, participants only. Can pick more than one.
Please expand on your answer, it helps when we understand what you are not wanting and what you are wanting.
Difficult to find land today, also land that will work for a SDA property even more difficult. Meaning you need to be investment ready and personally committed to reserve the land.
As per above, in this instance, you need to commit to the land prior to receiving a build contract in order to hold onto the land whilst a build price if firmed up for you. Market pressures on the back of very low land supply and high demand by people wanting to buy.
We take this seriously and are very good at what we do whilst only having limited time and resources to work with. The clients who demonstrate that they take this as seriously as we do, and commit to the process, are the ones we can dedicate our resources to completely. If this is you, and securing an Investment Grade SDA property is a PRIORITY you want to solve, we invite you to jump on board and be committed to yourself and your goals.

NB : As professional consultants in this space, we continue to see the offerings of marketing companies out there who are transactional just wanting another and another sale at your potential expense. SDA property can be complex when you don’t know what you don’t know. Make use of our unbiased and professional services so that you can make your important and informed investment decision, whilst avoiding buying out of fear of missing out or the high yields they are offering you.

For those clients of ours who opted for joining our boutique professional services acting as consultants for you, thank you for your continued confidence in us and for being so committed to taking control of your own financial destinies. The properties we helped you secure will stand you in sound stead going forwards.

NDIS property for sale